Happy Friday! Welcome to this weeks Friday Five!
This week has been a rollercoaster in the weather department. Yesterday, Maine got hit with a few inches of snow which means I got a snow day! So I stayed in bed and watched movies all day which was pretty fabulous. However, I am dying for warmer weather so you may notice this week’s Friday favorites is a lot more colorful. Maybe it is wishful thinking, haha.
Before we get started let me just plug my brand new free 12-page Monthly Blog Planner that you can instantly download here. If you struggle like me to maintain a solid schedule for blogging this is totally a game changer! From a lot of trial and error I have realized that the more consistent your posts are the more loyal followers you will receive. So I highly recommend checking out this blog planner and planning out your month!
Now onto the Friday Five!
- I saw this sweatshirt on Our Tiny Nest’s insta-stories yesterday and new I had to order one! So I am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive in the mail so I can snuggle up in it. Grab you sweatshirt here!
2. So I have been super into my crafting lately so the next three favorites are all about that, haha sorry not sorry. As the new year begins, craft fairs will begin taking applications for booth rentals. My goal for 2019 is to go to at least one craft fair and showcase my crafts! Which means I have to start working on some products. I created the adorable rainbow heart garlands that I am obsessed with! You can snag them in my Etsy Shop (free shipping) and I am working on different color palettes as we speak.
3. Speaking of color palettes! I have been searching for different and unique colored felts to make these heart garlands out of. I stumbled on Benzie Designs and was so excited. They have some gorgeous colors and I snagged this mint color for upcoming garland! Follow my shop Instagram to see when mint heart garlands are available!
4. And the final craft favorite of the week is coming at ya! Andrew moved a lot of his tools down into the basement which freed up the extra bedroom that we have now called “the hobby room”. So he moved my sewing machine in there! Which is very exciting, however, the table is not nearly big enough to measure, cut and sew on. Sooo, I have been scanning Pinterest for craft room makeover ideas and love how organized and colorful this one is!
4. We have some amazing companies in Maine that create Maine styled shirts, hats, etc. Which has made me really want a Maine state necklace. I am not into a lot of jewelry so minimalist necklaces are my jam and this Maine outlined gold necklace is my favorite!
If you missed last weeks Friday Five go check it out! And happy weekend, xo Tayla.