Happy Friday! Welcome to the first edition of Friday Five where I show you some favorites I picked up this week or things I am just loving in general.
I hope your week was as wonderful as possible. After the insane negative degree temperatures in Maine last week we were blessed with a couple of 50º days which means I am already entering Spring mode! This also means we are starting to get back into planning on the renovations projects we didn’t do this winter. I am daydreaming about finally finishing out laundry room before it becomes the main traffic to the back deck during summertime.
Not to mention I am working on the ultimate Spring cleaning checklist which will be a free printable so stay tuned!
Bring on the Friday Favorites
- Living in the middle of Maine means that the only Target options are an hour away. Luckily, when I went out to dinner with some amazing Maine bloggers I got a chance to stop by and see what was happening. I picked up these tan colored mules that I cannot wait to wear all the time once some of the snow has melted.
2. I am such a Walmart treasure hunter. I love finding outfit staples that you would never guess were from Walmart. So I leaped at the rack when I saw this blue and white striped button down. It is such a nice light weight material that you can really dress up and dress down.
You May Also Like: Gifts for the Farmhouse Obsessed
3. Another Walmart treasure I have noticed lately is zodiac sign jewelry. I am such an avid Gemini, it is my excuse for practically everything. “Oh gosh sorry I just went crazy, I’m a Gemini” haha, yes I am that girl. So this gold stamped pendent is such a subtle and beautiful piece to add to any outfit.
4. Like I mentioned above we are really looking forward to finishing the laundry room. The entrance/exit to our back deck is through the laundry room so it is the perfect space for a mudroom and back entrance. Looking up inspiration on Pinterest I found my dream in this photo by Lauren McBride.
It is so stunning! Our washer and dryer are in a similar little closet nook and I have a dream of being able to fold my laundry on a flat surface instead of on the bed with my cats laying everywhere.
5. The Heart and Hand Magnolia home decor line from Joanna Gaines never ceases to amaze me. Her style is so stunning and while I round up some of my favorite faux plants that I want to incorporate into my home I couldn’t help at fall in love with this terra cotta potted faux eucalyptus plant.
You May Also Like: Winter Survival Wishlist
Target – 25% OFF Patio & Garden Items. SHOP HERE
Amazon – Amazon Echo Dot Sale. SHOP HERE
Kohls – Up to 70% OFF Clearance Items. SHOP HERE
Homesick Candles – Up to 30% OFF Sale Items. SHOP HERE
Old Navy – Up to 50% OFF Outerwear. SHOP HERE