Is it summer yet?? We are expecting 8-12 inches of snow tonight and I am really feeling the cabin fever setting in. The seasonal blues is something that happens to a lot of us this time of year in varying degrees. We thought it would be helpful to put together a list of things to help bring a little more sunshine into your world.
- Light Therapy Lamp – I have seen these lamps floating around the Instagram world and find it such a unique and cool idea to bring some literal sunshine into your life. Maine can be super gloomy and I think this is great idea to help lift those spirits!
- Sherpa Lined Slipper Socks – Because my food are never not cold…
- Liquid Vitamin D – The bottle actually says “Sunshine Vitamin” on it! Many moons ago, my doctor actually recommended that I take vitamin D in the winter months to keep from becoming deficient. So this one is pretty legit.
- Mud Rose Hydrating Face Mask – Maine is so freaking cold and it has been drying out my skin (especially my face) ridiculously. So treat yourself to a winter spa night with this clay mask!
- Essential Oil Diffuser – Okay, so this is an essential for any season. However, to add a bit of moisture into the dry winter air this is especially a great idea to put in your living or bedrooms!
- Lemon & Sage Body Lotion
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa – Ughh, my favorite!
- Chunky Knit Blanket
So stay strong, it will be Spring before we know it! xo, Tayla